Self-Catering Holiday Accommodation in the Lake District
Part of a larger residence, this self-contained apartment makes a convenient holiday base for 2 guests, offering short as well as longer breaks to suit.
Located in Broughton-in-Furness – one of the Lake District’s most attractive market towns – the accommodation enjoys a sunny aspect with rural views. It is also only a short stroll to the local shops, cafes and pubs. Ideal for couples wishing to relax in peace and comfort.
Please note that Lowfield is a non-smoking property and that pets are not allowed.
Holiday Home Overview
- Lowfield sleeps 2 guests with accommodation all on the ground floor
- Open plan living room and kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom
- Living area with sofa, dining table and chairs
- Kitchen area with breakfast bar and stools
- Bathroom with bath, shower enclosure, WC, basin and washer/dryer
- Bedroom with double bed and fitted cupboards
The accommodation has gas central heating throughout and electric underfloor heating in the bathroom. There is also an electric log-burning effect fire in the living area as well as a wall-mounted TV with Freeview and integral DVD player, a hi-fi, a Bluetooth speaker and Wi-Fi. The kitchen is well equipped for self-catering and features fully fitted units with a gas hob, combination oven/microwave, integrated fridge, electric kettle, coffee percolator and toaster. A clothes airer, iron with ironing board and hairdryer are also provided.
Lowfield has a charming patio with garden furniture and barbecue and parking for 1 car.
Your holiday rate includes:
- All linen and towels
- Electricity and gas central heating
- Initial breakfast items
- Complimentary Welcome Gift